The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
First, I love being a podcast guest
I’ve never run my own podcast, but every time I’ve been a guest on somebody else’s podcast, I’ve loved the experience.
But will your listeners?
I’m very happy behind the microphone, and I have plenty of stories about running a business, managing impostor syndrome, pricing, packaging, writing, family life (I have 7 children, SEVEN!).
My children regularly tell me I’m not funny. What would they know?
So, yes, I’m thrilled to be on your podcast.
Want to listen to other podcasts where I’ve been a guest? Go to my podcast interviews page.
Fun facts about Anthony
- I spent 15 months in Madrid in 1997 and still speak Spanish
- I’m utterly useless as a handyman with physical tools
- I taught myself to go from hating watching myself on video to actually enjoying watching myself (took a 15 minute mental shift)
- I can show a stranger within 15 minutes some high-value service they could offer that they’ve never even thought of
- I don’t believe you need to wait to feel confident before you go ahead in business
- I’m both a night owl and an early bird (no idea why). But I get to sleep within 30 seconds of hitting the pillow.
More Words from Anthony
- Visit Anthony’s main website at anthonyenglish.com.au
- Get Anthony’s eBook on how to Win More Business (What techs need to know about sales)
- Get Anthony’s free email course on how to Win More Business
- Send Anthony an email
Location (and when to contact me)
If you’re in the US or Canada, best time to contact me is your late afternoon or evening. If you’re in Europe/UK, then your morning (or late at night, your time) will work best.
To convert your time zone, type in “Sydney, Australia” and your location in this time zone converter.