If you're here it's because you've seen my numerous posts, videos and insights on LinkedIn. You know that I speak about the problems many professionals face when moving into selling their professional services, that is, becoming consultants.
You're probably facing many of these challenges yourself. And you really want to find a way to overcome them, because they're a drain on your energy, they cause you frustration and they make you wonder if you can really turn your expertise into a viable business.
I know how you feel. I've been there.
I moved from a corporate environment to setting out as a business coach 3+ years ago. And to say it was challenging would be an understatement.
But I was fortunate enough to have a great group of people around me who I could learn from and lean on when I needed an external perspective.
Coaches, colleagues, family and friends, who had been where I was and had overcome what I was struggling with. People who I could get insight from to apply to my own business as I developed and grew.
Looking back, if I hadn't had that support, I'm not sure I would have made it to where I am today. I might have given up.
But here I am over 3 years later.
And I love coaching. Because I've either seen the difficulties, fears and failures that others face, or (more often), I've actually gone through them. I love to help people get through these same problems I did. It fits with my why.
I want to help others, like yourself, make the move that I did. From working for a boss to owning your own business. To avoid the painful lessons that you go through when you go at it alone, especially when you're a consultant selling to corporate. And, to get the support, guidance and insight that I had from the people around me.
The Coaching Programs That Grow As You Do.
Whether you need structured training, want to be a part of small group coaching, or have focused 1-on-1 attention, my coaching programs fit in with the demands of running your own business.
These coaching programs will help you determine the real value that you're providing to your clients.
- You'll learn how to identify who your customers are and what they value.
- You'll learn how to transform your true value into messages that resonate with prospects.
- You'll learn how to package your services so that they resonate with your prospects.
- You'll learn how to find new revenue sources without learning any new skills.
- And finally you'll learn exactly what to DO with this new understanding of your business.
And the best part is you won't need to do this alone with some DIY course. You can do this with group coaching or with me in private 1-on-1 sessions where you get immediate feedback on your questions, challenges and progress.
You'll be undergoing a business change, surrounded by like-minded business experts and have the accountability, training and roadmaps to getting things done.
This is my personal invitation to you, to join me in my very new coaching program.
Business Coaching Programs With Anthony English.
2 x 90 min Live Sessions Per Month
- live training with open Q&A at the end.
- submit questions ahead of time.
- training topics open to group suggestions.
- Access to Open Insights
- PLUS 2 X 90 min small group coaching sessions.
- Maximum 5 students per group.
- Private social community.
- Access to Open Insights
- PLUS 2 X 90 min 1-on-1 coaching sessions per month.
- AND 24/7 email access to me.
(note: limited availability)
- Pricing in USD.
- Access to recordings of open insight training sessions, so you can review them at any time.
- Open Insights and VIP Insights programs start week of December 3 2018 (US Eastern).
- Private insights program starts on demand (by arrangement).
- No long term commitments. You decide each month if you want to continue.
- Early Adopter pricing applies while you maintain an active membership. No price increases. (Drop out and you will have to pay the current rate if you wish to join again).
- If you switch up to a higher level program while you are an active member, you can take advantage of the early adopter discount.
- All calls held via Zoom video.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy”.